Protecting Your Rights In Florida State And Federal Courts
Everyone deserves a quality criminal defense. At Hathaway Sprague Law, P.A., in Tallahassee, Florida, we are dedicated to providing aggressive criminal defense for those charged with state and federal misdemeanors or felonies.
If you have been accused of a crime in the Florida Panhandle, call 850-391-2884 or email us to find out how we can protect your rights.
When you come to Hathaway Sprague Law, P.A., we will do everything we can to defend your rights against criminal charges. We have experience representing clients in a variety of criminal cases, including:
- Property crimes such as theft and burglary
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement, forgery and money laundering
- Computer crimes, including hacking, internet fraud, identity theft and other crimes carried out by computer
- Drug crimes such as possession, trafficking and cultivation of marijuana, meth or cocaine
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI/DWI)
- Violent felonies such as murder or battery
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer
Our firm has two dedicated attorneys. We believe that everyone deserves a good criminal defense lawyer, and attorney Wayne Sprague represents our clients in criminal defense matters. As a former public defender, attorney Sprague is familiar with the courtroom and has experience handling criminal defense from misdemeanors to murder.
If you are accused of a computer crime, attorney Sprague is a former Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), which gives him a great deal of insight into how to defend clients against allegations of internet and computer crimes. He also represents students and visitors of Florida State University and Florida A&M University who are charged with crimes.