DUI Defense | We Are With You The Entire Process
Facing a DUI arrest in Florida can have serious repercussions that affect your future. These types of charges often involve possible prison or jail, steep fines and damages owed, and revocation of driving privileges.
At Hathaway Sprague Law, P.A., we understand that you do not want your case to drag on indefinitely. DUI defense lawyer Wayne Sprague is a former public defender with more than 35 years of experience. He can help move your case through the legal process with experienced guidance and an efficient strategy that keeps your best interests at heart.
Charges And DUI Penalties
Our team will never sacrifice the best results for you for a quick resolution. We help defend against all types of DUI charges, including in cases involving:
- “Per se” blood alcohol limits of .08 percent and over
- Aggravated penalties for .15 percent blood alcohol
- Administrative suspensions for failure to submit to a blood alcohol test
The penalties you are facing for DUI charges can be severe and may include:
- License suspension or revocation
- Alcohol education or treatment
- Mandatory ignition interlock device placed in your car
- Jail time (prison for certain repeat offenders)
- Fines and court fees
- Probation violations
A DUI Is Not The End. We Can Help You.
The attorneys at Hathaway Sprague Law, P.A., can discuss the best path forward for your DUI charge during a confidential consultation. We will always work to mitigate your charges and the subsequent penalties you are facing.